23 Dec 2011

New Life History

Jyeahh, last day our PMR result 've came out. Ofcause I'm Shock 'bout my result! But I'm happy because I not target to get it more then 3 A's. Because all the papersss I can't answer it easily. I'm proud my self even I don't get it Straightt ! I'm not study like my friends do for the BIG Exam. I've just chill and if I feel I wanna to study I study and if I feel boringg to study I'll leave all by books on shelves, and my study table. I promise to study smartt when 2012 for my SPM preparation ! Theeeee mostt Importancee! Caiyokkk Gaaiss !

Detik detik mengambil keputusan :

9.00 a.m : take bath + siap siap
9.40 a.m : go to Nadia's house. I'll go to take the result with her
10.40 a.m : we reached in front school gate
'bout 10.50 : I line up to take my result !

# when I'm infront my class teacher, she ask me to take a sit. and put my signature on a paper *IDK what paper is it. Then she start looking my Result slip. Then she ask "Anim, awak rasa awak dapat berape?" *sambil angkat tinggi my slip, Cikgu tengah baca.Aku intai intai. tapi tak nampak ape pun. "entah lahh Cikgu, tak tahulaa.Berape cikgu?" "Animm, Tahniahh!" I grab my slip and shout! and give a automatic 'thankyou' hug to the teacher <3 The teacher loughing and keep smiling. I think she don't think so I'll get that much. Because I'm never get it. But still tak puas lagi kalau boleh nak A berderet punyaa. Tak pee, Caiyok lagii. And Alhamdulilahh :')

about 12 smthing : Balik rumah Nadia kejapp.

#bila sampai rumah phone tak habis menyanyi penat jari aku nie reply text org. penat mulut cakap dialog yang samaa -..- tak apalahh. 2 kali seumur hidup. PMR and SPM. UPSR orang tanya mama, tak tanya kitaa. hikhikhik ;D


Thanks for Reading Friends! ♥